Submersible Storm Water Pumps
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $950|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: QW
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: Ss,Cast Iron
- Assembly: Underwater Pumps with Built in Motor
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump, Clarified Water Pump, Sewage Pump, Slurry Pump
- Media: Waste Water,Effluent
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Diameter of Impurity: No More Than 0.5 mm
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Specification: Q=8-10000m3/h, H=7-60m
- Max.Head: 50-80m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Underwatersewage Pump
- Industry: Water Treatment
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- Impurity Gravity Content: No More Than 2%
- Tepperature of Medium: No More Than 60 Degree C
- Trademark: San Chang
- Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Submersible storm water pumps
Submersible storm water pumps are typically submersible pumps used for pumping storm water. Stormwater is first collected in pits, detention or retention tanks from run-off on driveways and car parks and then either pumped into the stormwater system or to be treated.
Submersible stormwater pumps are usually powered by electricity but can also be powered by hydraulic driven diesel motors. Depending on the application they can either be low flow, high flow, low head (pressure) or high head.
1.Mechanical seal of tungsten carbide, silicon carbide and hard alloy materials avoids the water entering the motor.
2. Auxiliary impeller applies to balance outer pressure of the oil cavity and prolong the motor's service life.
3. Unique wide flow-channel design ensures the pump has powerful passing capacity and will not easily be silted or intertwined.
4. Can work normally even in low water level, since over 18.5kw power pumps cool off with outer circulating water automatically.
5. Automatic protection device and control case ensure the good performance of the pump.
Submersible storm water pumps pictures