in Type Urea or Carbamide Solution Single Stage Single Suction Pump
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $980|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, WECHAT|
- Model NO.: IN series
- Max.Capacity: 400m3/H
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Cantilever Pump
- Impeller: Closed
- Voltage: 380V/415V/6kv/6.6kv/3kv
- Origin: China
- Max.Head: 125m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: Middle Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Circulating Pump, Chemical Transfer Pump
- Trademark: Sanchang
IN type urea or carbamide solution single stage single suction pump
IN type urea or carbamide solution single stage single suction pump is widely used in fertilizer factory to transfer urea solution,or carbamide solution.Also this pump could be used to transfer other corrosive liquid without suspension solids.The medium temperature could be -20dc-180dc.
- IN type urea or carbamide solution single stage single suction pump is more effiecicent and reliable,it is composed of pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, ring seal, sleeve and sus-p ended bearing units.
- The pump body and pump cover in IN type are separated from the back of impeller, that is to say in general, back open structure, whose advantages: convenient overhaul, when checking and repairing, the pump body intake pipe, discharge pipe and motor need not to move, just disassemly the middle connector of extended coupling to quit the rotor units for overhaul.
- The pump shell (that is pump body and pump cover) forms the workroom of pump.impeller, shaft and rolling bearing are the rotors for the pump. Suspended bearing units support the rotors in the pump. The rolling bearing stands the radial load and axial force.
The picture is one IN type chemical pump made of SS316 with motor and common base
IN type urea or carbamide solution single stage single suction pump applications
- urea pumps used in chemical factories;
- other pumps working in corrosive surrondings;