Type Hlb, Hlbk, Hlks, Hlkt Vertical Mixed Flow Long Shaft Pump
|1-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15,000 US $14,500 US $14,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Max.Head: 30-50m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Condensate Pump, Ash Pumps, Circulating Pump
- Transport Package: Standard Export Wooden Packing
- Origin: Changsha, Hunan
- Max.Capacity: 16.7m3/L
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Open
- Trademark: Sanchang Pump
- Specification: 3*2*1m
- HS Code: 8413709990
Type HLB,HLBK,HLKS,HLKT vertical mixed flow pump is a energy-saving product developed on the basis of the advanced technology imported from Ingersoll-Rand in U.S.A and EBARA in Japan and KSB in Germany.
It can deliver clear water, rainwater, seawater and sewage with temperature below 55ºC. It is suitable for circulating pump in power station and also used for draining or water supply in steel factory , wharf, city and farm irrigation.
1600-Outlet diameter of pump is 1600mm
HLB-Non pull-out vertical mixed flow pump
HLBK-Pull-out vertical mixed flow pump
HLKS-Pull-out vertical mixed flow pump with outlet above foundation
HLKT-Pull-out vertical mixed flow pump with adjustable vane
20-The designed head is 20mm
Range of performance (Design point):
1. Installing mode
Single foundation: Pump and motor are installed in the same foundation with outlet above
or under foundation.
Double foundation: pump and motor is separately installed in itself foundation with outlet
between the two foundations.
2. Pump type can be classified as Pump can be classified into three types: Non pull-out, the
rotator (including diffuser casing) cannot be pulled out, or the rotator including diffusor or
whole pump can be pulled out.
3. Pump impeller is classified into integral impeller and combined impeller.
4. The axial force of pump is borne by the thrust bearing of motor or the thrust bearing of
5.The pump bearing is rubber ( anti-abrasive, anti-corrosive and anti-seawater) guide
bearing and Thordon bearing. There is guard column in pump shaft and clean pressure
water in guard column for lubricating and washing guide bearing, the pressure and flow of
water are controlled by capacity-relay to prevent bearing being damaged because of no
water. When pump is used to deliver sewage or clear water with particles, there is
automatic-stopping shaft seal device in the end of guide bearing in Diffusor casing to
prevent dirt matter entering the bearing after pump stops running.
6. When pump is used for delivering seawater, it adopts the equipment of abandoning anode
and exterior power cathode protecting to prevent the parts of pump from electrochemistry
corrosion besides adopting the materials and dope of enduring seawater corroding.
7. The pump is driven by the motor through rigidity or spring coupling.
8. The inlet has two types: the usual trumpet type and the changed ellipse frusta type.
|Pumped medium||Clear Water||Seawater|
|Impeller Chamber||ZG1Cr13Ni1 or|
|Exterior water pipe||Q235-A||HT250Ni2Cr||ZG00Cr17Ni14Mo2||ZG00Cr22Ni5Mo3N|
|Middle bearing support||HT250||HT250Ni2Cr||ZG00Cr17Ni14Mo2||ZG00Cr22Ni5Mo3N|
|Shaft Sleeve||452 Cr13||1Cr17Ni2||1Cr17Ni2||ZG00Cr22Ni5Mo3N|
|Guide Bearing||Rubber or Thordon||Rubber or Thordon||Rubber or Thordon||Rubber or Thordon|